Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Get a kick out of you!"












Annie is still doing pretty good with the potty training so we took her to buy big-girl underwear. She wanted the Thomas the Train ones which were of course boy underwear. I should have just bought them anyway, but we picked out curious George instead. Grady found a frog in our backyard over the week-end that seemed to be injured so we've been taking care of it in a cardboard box. Its still alive, but I'm not sure it will make it. If it does, we'll have a new pet! Harry is getting better and better at attempting to sit up on his own. He also likes to try and feed himself - every time he sees the spoon coming he grabs for it - it makes for very messy meal times. He's had some avocado (not his favorite), banana (he thinks its okay) and oatmeal cereal. We'll be trying yams next. Annie's vocabulary is still growing so fast. Yesterday there was frost on the grass in the morning so we went out to touch it. After I got done explaining about frost she said, "on my cookies too!" (frosting is her favorite part of cookies). The other night, I mentioned that Nana and Poppy (who will be coming for a visit tomorrow) are going to "get a kick out of you." She said, "Yeah, and Annie Cry." I had to explain over and over that Nana and Poppy weren't going to actually kick her, but that they would just think she was really funny.

1 comment:

oma & opa said...

Such cute stories & pictures. I wish I was there holding Harry & watching Annie play.

Sorry we missed your call sat. nite. Now , when I think we will call something keeps us too busy!! I'm trying for Friday. Curious George was the video we got at the library that upset Annie.

Kisses & Hugs

Oma & Opa