Monday, December 3, 2007

My Dumb Brother

I hardly ever read the paper anymore (no time), but a couple of Sundays ago I picked up the comics and read one that made me laugh out loud. A little girl asks her little sister if she would like her to read a book and then starts listing all the books they could read: "Snow White and the Seven Dumb Brothers," Good Night Dumb Brother," "Dumb Brother, Dumb Brother What do You See," "The Very Hungry Dumb Brother" and so on, and the last frame shows the little brother yelling, "Mom! They're ganging up on me again!"


Being an only child I've always been fascinated with the interactions between siblings. As you can see, Annie and Harry have started interacting more: Annie is very good to help me take care of Harry. On Friday she helped me give him a bath (dumped water on his head) and then lotion him up (put clumps of lotion up his nose). It was all good intentioned. Anyway, here are some photos of Annie feeding him mushy peas, giving him a kiss, and "playing" with him by balancing toys on his head. I can't wait to see what happens when Harry can crawl - should be some fun adventures in store!

No comments: